Here are all open positions at Christian Academy of Guatemala. The application process and forms are described below.
2012-2013 Personnel Needs
2013-2014 Personnel NeedsElementary Positions
- Elementary ELL Teacher
- Elementary Music Teacher
- Secondary Guidance Counselor
- Math (MS & HS)
- Physical Education (Elementary)
- English Teacher (MS & HS)
- Science Teacher (MS & HS)
- Elective Teachers (MS & HS)
- Spanish Teacher
- Social Studies (HS)
- N.I.L.D. Therapist
Core Teacher(s) - NEW!
Other Instructional Positions
- Bible Teacher
- English Teacher (MS)
- Math Teacher (MS & HS)
- Physical Education
- Social Studies (MS & HS)
- Korean Language & Culture
- Guidance Counselor
- N.I.L.D. Therapist
- Director of Finance
- Coordinator of Human Resources
For more information please contact our recruitment office.
Christian Academy of Guatemala (CAG) invites you to apply for the position of Director, available as of July 2013. CAG is a K-12 school whose student enrollment of approximately 220 is primarily made up of missionary children. Accredited by ACSI in the United States, the majority of CAG graduates enroll in college in the US. CAG is located in San Cristobal, Mixco, a suburb of Guatemala City.
The Director serves as the chief executive officer accountable for the total operation of C.A.G. within the policies and directive of and resources available to the schools Board of Directors. The Director is responsible to lead the administrative and education team in fulfilling the Ends (Vision) established by the Board of Directors for CAG.
Minimum qualifications for the Director's position are the following:
- A bachelor’s degree from a college that is an accredited or recognized institution (master’s degree preferred).
- Must hold an ACSI administrator’s certificate or meet the basic qualifications to obtain one.
- Minimum three years of prior experience in school administration, Christian school and/or MK school administration experience preferred but not required.
- A call to missions and a heart for MKs and their education.
- Committed to the Word and the Church.
- Demonstrates an ability to build consensus and to communicate effectively with a diverse population.
- Committed to excellence in academics and spiritual values.
NOTE: All CAG staff must raise their own support.
- Benefits package to be discussed with the candidate.
The application can be downloaded here
Inquiries may be made by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org