Thank you for your interest in serving with Christian Academy of Guatemala. Please read the "Requirements" below first. Then, complete and submit the form to learn more about Christian Academy of Guatemala and the opportunities available to serve with us.
- English fluency is a must:
Being bilingual (English-Spanish) is highly valued for administrative positions but not a must.
- Mission Agency:
You are applying for a position where financial support is expected to be raised by you, the applicant.
There are no salary positions in our Academy.
- Additional Notes about your commitment:
- You must agree with the school’s statement of faith
- Make sure you are being called by God to serve in an educational setting as a missionary
- Raise full financial support through your church or mission agency
- Provide academic and spiritual ministry to missionary kids, expatriate kids, local kids, and their families
- Experience the opportunities to participate in local ministry and service
- Other individual qualifications are possible for specific positions