Thank you for your interest in serving with Christian Academy of Guatemala. Please read the "Requirements" below first. Then, complete and submit the form to learn more about Christian Academy of Guatemala and the opportunities available to serve with us.
- Bachelor's Degree:
All instructional personnel must have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university from USA or Canada, preferably in the subject area.
- Current Teaching License:
Elementary Core Teachers must also have a current teaching certificate/license.
Secondary Teachers can get the ACSI teaching certificate by the second year teaching at Christian Academy of Guatemala.
- English must be your first language:
Being bilingual (English-Spanish) is highly valued for administrative positions but not a must.
- Mission Agency:
You are applying for a position where financial support is expected to be raised by you, the applicant.
There are no salary positions in our Academy.
- Additional Notes about your commitment:
- You must agree with the school’s statement of faith
- Make sure you are being called by God to serve in an educational setting as a missionary
- Raise full financial support through your church or mission agency
- Provide academic and spiritual ministry to missionary kids, expatriate kids, local kids, and their families
- Experience the opportunities to participate in local ministry and service
- Other qualifications are possible for specific positions