Christian Academy of Guatemala is currently accepting inquiries and applications for the following positions for next school year: 2019-2020
- All instructional and non*instructional personnel must have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university. Elementary Core Teachers must also have a teaching certificate/license. Secondary Teachers can get the ACSI teaching certificate by the second year teaching at Christian Academy of Guatemala. English fluency is a must.
- Non-instructional personnel will also demonstrate experience in the field. Being bilingual (English-Spanish) is highly valued for administrative positions but not a must.
- All these are missionary positions so financial support is expected to be raised by the applicant.
- Tuition discount for children of the missionary staff.
- Small 10-month stipend for new faculty members if two years commitment is being made.
- Full administrative assistance and partial financial support in obtaining the temporary or permanent residency if a two-years commitment is being made.
- Nursery/childcare to staff with preschool children who do not have other means for childcare.
- On campus affordable housing for single female teachers.
- Assistance in housing, insurance and other arrangements.
- Free Spanish classes for one semester.
- A wonderful environment of Christians committed to the Biblically based education.
Inquiries for all positions should be made by e-mailing the Recruitment Office