Statement of Faith
We believe that of the Old and New Testaments are inspired by God and inerrant in the original writings, and that they are of supreme and final authority in faith and conduct. Accordingly, we believe in:
- The inspiration of the Bible, equally in all parts and without error in its origin;
- The One God, eternally existent, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Who created man by a direct, immediate act;
- The pre-existence, incarnation, virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, substitutionary death, bodily resurrection, ascension to heaven and the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The fall of man, the need of regeneration by the operation of the Holy Spirit on the basis of grace alone, and the resurrection of all, to life or damnation;
- The spiritual relationship of all believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, living a life of righteous works, separated from the world and witnessing of His saving grace through the ministry of the Holy Spirit.
- The sanctity of marriage according to biblical precepts stating that God created humans as man and woman as defined by the XX & XY Chromosomes. God defines marriage as being between one woman and one man. Likewise, sexuality should be practiced within the sanctity of marriage.